P.O. BOX 17062 - CLEARWATER, FL 33762
PH. 1-727-789-5786 FAX 1-727-572-9926
FLORIDA WATER BLAST, INC.
All manuals are in Adobe Acrobat
format. If you do not have acrobat
and wish to view any of the manuals,
click the get Adobe Reader above to
download and install.
... Undercarriage Cleaner
The Under Carriage Cleaner
• No more crawling under a vehicle
• Simply connect to your hot or cold
water pressure washer
• Removes road grime, fuel & oil
• Knocks off sand & grease build-up.
• Keeps parts clean from dirt, prolonging
• Provides a clean working environment
• Reduces diagnostic times by aiding in
identifying grease, oil & fuel leaks.
• Requires only 5 1/2” of clearance
• Removes snow, sludge, ice & salt.
FLORIDA WATER BLAST, INC. Clearwater Florida Ph. 1-727-789-5786
5 reasons you can’t afford to be without the Under Carriage Cleaner
1. Simply connects to your hot or cold water pressure washer & utilizes its
detergent handling capabilities.
2. Unique rotating jets provide 2 square feet of coverage area.
3. Stainless steel Swivels & carbon steel ball valve.
4. Can handle both extreme cold & hot water.
5. Easy to handle & maneuver.
These units are built to withstand pres-
sures of up to 4000 psi and 250 degrees
This unit eliminates the need to crawl
underneath a vehicle (with only 5 ½”
required clearance to clean.You simply
replace your wand with a quick coupler
to insert into the product, pull the clevis
pin to set the handle height,set the sys-
tem in place, open the ball valve and let
the system clean for you. To clean other
areas, just simply move as necessary to clean
any other portion of the under-side that
of temperature (steam or heated water).Our product cuts, cleans, and rinses at the same
time. This incredible tool does a remarkable cleaning job once the chemicals and heat are
flowing through them, although a cold water cleaning is still quite impressive. All rotating
assemblies are stainless-steel sealed and self lubricating, which eliminates the need for
readers as one
Top 10 Tools